That's correct, you just heard Rick Barry in the 1988 NBA Slam Dunk contest coin Michael Jordan's dunk "The Chinese Superman" because, well, he'll tell ya:
"That's what I call the uh, the Chinese Superman Dunk 'cause he kind of flies a little sideways there, got a little slant to the shot."
And yet, to this day, it's hard to believe he's never been given a coaching gig.
Need to name your next dunk? Just ask Rick.
Other dunks he's dubbed include:
- The Gay Free-Throw Line Dunk
- Dirty Spic Windmill
- The NigGo-Rilla
- The Jewy Air-Shifter
- The Blindfolded Faggot
- Two-handed Hiroshima Destroyer
- Retarded Alley Oop
- Oily Towelhead Backdoor Jam
- The Cracka-Ass 360
- Drunk Indian-Giver Reverse Jam
- The Little Asian Spinner
- The Hairy French Armpit Statue of Liberty
- The Teabaggin' Whitie
- Tomahawk Dunk (oh wait, that actually exists)