The following tidbits were fed to us from a Dallas beat reporter who, just moments ago, finally emerged from the far regions of Cowboys Stadium after covering the gluttonous 2010 NBA All-Star game.
- Of the record 108,713 who attended, 114 were actually able to locate the court inside the stadium.
- Spectators behind the West's bench saw baskets made on the north end of the arena a full two minutes before those sitting behind the East.
- TNT's Craig Sager, who was sent into the stands some time during the second quarter to get fans’ take on the game, went missing for 2 days. If not for his special S.O.S. suit, rescuers at Section 794 Base Camp would not have seen him
- It took 17-year-old Forth Worth resident Mark Tamblor 25 minutes to get to his seat in the arena. Once he finally made it, he sat down and was rewarded with a view of one of Cowboys Stadium's lovely pillars.
- In a terrible mix-up, a father and son separately entered the wrong gates of the arena. Those two will never see each other again.
- The entire 2700 section ran out of complimentary Sherpas, stranding hundreds of gangrenous rubes in the walkways.
- In a typical empirical move, some fuckin Brit planted a Union Jack at the top of the last row. Jerry Jones promptly had him murdered.
- Midway through the third quarter, the Hubble Telescope ripped through the roof.
- Section 2905 consisted entirely of dead, frozen people, many of which still had their hands in their popcorn, nachos and barf bags.