The State University of New York system released a 99-page report Thursday that details an investigation into Binghamton's athletics program, particularly the men’s basketball team, that cost almost $1 million.
Among the findings were possible cash payments to players, coaches' help with academic assignments and credits given to a recruit for classes that included Sports Officiating, Jogging and Theories of Softball (please note this was a MALE recruit).
Upon further investigation, the scrappy Hernia mole discovered classes other players were given credit for:
- Keg Stand Physics
- Ass Grabbing 101
- Intro to Laziness
- History of Scarface Posters
- Graphic Design 101: Advanced MySpace Layouts
- Pizza Hut or Domino’s?
- Thermodynamics of that Ass
- Bathroom Mirror Photography
- Texting Your Coach for Cash
- Campus Geography: Where Da White Women At
- Modern Architecture of Da Club
- History of War: Condoms vs. Cock Blisters
- Hiding yo Bud
- Meteorology 211: Makin' it Rain
- Physics 220: Making that Ass Clap
- Theology 420: Where Da' Bud At Fool?