If Michigan State wins, the economy will thrive. So grease up your nuts and bolts, paint your face green and white, and get ready for the GM Spartans!
Expect the following things to happen tonight:
- A GM-made hardwood Zamboni will wipe down the court in-between quarters for no particular reason.
- Both coaches will coach from inside a Ford Pick-up truck stationed on the sideline.
- Tim Geithner will answer questions at halftime instead of Izzo.
- Obama will choose his bracket over his constituents and coach the Tar Heels for the entire second half.
- The supportive Steve Mariucci will be in attendance wearing Cooter's outfit.
- Instead of a Rally Monkey, MSU will use a Grease Monkey.
- Laid off auto workers will dress as cheerleaders for the Spartans.
- The entire cast from Gung Ho will sit courtside.
- A slightly overzealous Otto will drive his bus directly through Ford Field.