"And if you'd like, Joba, peruse any of my past columns. They were flawless then and are flawless now. I've praised and panned Jeter in the same season, the same week, the same column, the same sentence - even in the same word. And it was perfect and accurate. I mean, just take one look at this photo of me. There are NO mistakes."
Also take note of Lupica's beautiful and quite timely Easter sweater. It all just reeks of perfection:
- Look at these fluorescent white sneakers! Not a spec of dirt. Perfect!
- Like my flawless light blue "dad" jeans? No rips. No stray threads. A perfect 26"W x 24"L pair.
- This crotch, look a this crotch! It's flawless. And magnetic.
- Look at this pink sweater. Not one wrinkle. Mint like my Don Mattingly rookie cards. Feast on that.
- Sure I have a piece of paper attached directly to my wall, which will likely leave a mark when it's removed. But I'm going to immediately repaint the wall to a more pristine color, with a far superior paint. Get some.
(life-altering photo via College Hoops Journal)