(BEIJING, CHINA) -- Longtime NBA sideline reporter, Craig Sager, was thrown out of the Olympic Village, and China altogether, early Sunday morning after security guard dogs picked up traces of weapons-grade plutonium emanating from his controversial "Electric Suit of Destiny" (seen here during 2007 NBA All-Star game).
This isn't the first time Sager's flashy, and literally electric, attire has caused problems. A look back of at some of his more dubious moments:
- 1995: The normally clutch Nick Anderson misses 4 straight free-throws at the end of Game 1 of the Finals, leading to a Magic collapse. It would later be revealed that Anderson was temporarily blinded by Sager's strobe-light jacket.
- 1998: Sager accidentally gives a high voltage shock to a sweaty Knicks City Dancer as she prances off the floor. She would awaken from her coma 6 months later.
- 2004: Sager ruins surprise party for Charles Barkley as Sir Charles spots Sager's 'neon christmas-light' suit blinking in the window from the bottom of his driveway.
- 2007: Sager causes massive Las Vegas black-out as he plugs in his suit for the Rookies-Sophomores game.