In a landmark settlement Anucha Browne Sanders received an astounding $11.6 million dollars in her sexual harassment case against the Garden but in return, at the request of Isiah Thomas, had to sign a 3-year deal with the Knicks to play power forward.
"I'm sad we lost this case, and I maintain my innocenceness," said Zeke as he addressed reporters outside the courtroom. "But I'm glad I now have one of the most fearsome frontlines in basketball."
Here are some of the key points that led Isiah to this unique landmark agreement:
- Pinned the Fabulous Moolah in 1983
- Charles Oakley is afraid of her
- Once chewed a WNBA ball and spit it out like a stale piece of gum
- Beat Godzilla in an arm wrestling match atop the Chrysler building
- Could play the Mahorn role in Knick's version of the Bad Boys
- Is rumored to be the brother of Michael Cage
- Gave Jerome James a wedgie with one hand while reading legal documents with the other