The recent news of Tom Brady asking for a leave of absence from the Patriots for the birth of his first child has caused a chaotic domino effect among quarterbacks in the NFL. Here's a look at some of the interesting requests floating around the league.
- Peyton Manning requests leave to film commercials
- Eli Manning requests leave to watch Peyton film commercials
- Archie Manning requests leave from Fox cameras to watch son watch brother film commercials
- Bears coaching staff is continually begging Rex Grossman to get pregnant
- Brady Quinn requests leave to re-think 2007 hair plan and get even more jacked
- Kurt Warner requests week off to extract 9-year old son from wife's man goblin hair
- Pittsburgh-area squirrels ask puffy-cheeked Roethlisberger to take a leave of absence from nuts
- Confused Countdown analyst Steve Young asks for leave from Niners
- Even more confused Fox broadcaster Troy Aikman asks for leave from UCLA
- Jake Plummer asks for his girlfriend not to leave
- Planet earth asks Ryan Leaf to take a permanent leave of absence
- Giants ask Jared Lorenzen to take leave from Pizza Hut's cheesy bread and double meat pinzones
...And in a bizarre twist, Ocho Cinco has asked Chad Johnson to take a leave of absence.