(NEW YORK, NY) -- The NBA was abuzz yesterday as Yahoo Sports unveiled the first public photo of the league's latest draft mystery man, Kyrylo Fesenko.
While most draft prospects are given those tired, cliche shots of their face to represent them, Fesenko was given this amazing picture of his back. Why? Who? Where? So many questions to ask....
Here's what we know about Fesenko:
- He averaged an impressive triple-double of 'N/A' in points, rebounds and assists last year.
- Judging from the way he is getting elbowed in the back and being thrown into the complete opposite direction of the basket, he is definitely European.
- Chad Ford is likely to be hiding under his bed right now.
- According to the photo, he has no class.
Here's what we can theorize:
- He may be the third Wolf Brother.
- If so, he has trouble putting his jersey on properly.
- He could be in the witness protection program.
- He may be some sort of gymnast as he appears to be set to perform a cartwheel-flip of some sort.
- With hands held excitedly high like that, he could pay huge dividends on the bench, as we haven't seen a cheerleader like that since Jack Haley.
And finally, here's a look at last year's draft puzzle, Veseli Smirnoff, who scouts understandably fell in love with after this picture was released. He continues to fight for playing time with the Phildelphia 76ers.