Yesterday Rex Grossman became the latest embarrassing quarterback to be carried to the Super Bowl by something, anything other than himself. By doing so, Rex catapulted himself into rare, special company. Read this list at your risk:
- Tony Eason, Super Bowl XX
- Stan Humphries, Super Bowl XXIX
- Neil O'Donnell, Super Bowl XXX*
- Chris Chandler, Super Bowl XXXIII*
- Kerry Collins* AND Trent Dilfer, Super Bowl XXXV
- Brad Johnson AND Rich Gannon*, Super Bowl XXXVII
- Ben Roethlisberger, Super Bowl XL**
*Indicates player was invited to opposing teams victory parade.
**Indicates Steelers fans will cry about this, but Big Bonehead was 9/21, 123 yds, 2INTs.